Cotes de Provence Rose

£13.00

Out of stock

Henri Gaillard Cotes de Provence 2015

This fabulous rose wine from what must be the rose wine mecca of South Eastern France has everything that wine lovers the world over have come to expect of this quite outstanding wine. This wine is light and elegant but equally full of finesse. This glorious pink wine with a tinge of orange is what summer evenings are all about with its aromas of strawberries and red currants and candied lemon and pear on the palate and a rich elegant finish.

Cote de Provence produces mainly rose wine which accounts for 85% of the total output in the region. The other 15% is made up of a small quantity of red and white wine but the jewel in the crown so to speak is the rose wine. The rose is made mainly from Grenache, Syrah, Mourvedre, Cinsault grape varieties and Tibouren which is the original Provencal grape variety.

ABV

 France

SKU: 10004
ABOUT
TESTIMONIALS
CONTACT US
BLOG
 

This product has been added to your cart

CHECKOUT